Thursday, October 7, 2010

21PC Hair Clipper Set

21PC Hair Clipper Set












gotoshop





Product Details



MODEL- VSCL885 VENDOR- VIDAL SASSOON

FEATURES- 21-Piece Hair Clipper Set
Powerful pivot motor technology for constant power and low
vibration.
Adjustable blades for more cutting positions
Precision, long-lasting Titanium coated blades
Micro-trimmer with comb attachment, cover, and cleaning brush
Complete kit includes: 10 comb attachments, professional barber
shears, styling comb, barber comb, full-length barber cape, blade
guard, cleaning brush, blade oil.
Hard metal storage case


MANUFACTURER WARRANTY:  1 YEAR



  • Vidal Sassoon VSCL885 21pc Hair Clipper Set






Customer Reviews ::




Vidal Sassoon 21-piece hair trimmer - Julia A. Werkheiser - Bethlehem, PA
I DO NOT recommend this item. I used it once and it kept catching in my son's hair, was not cutting and had to be cleaned constantly. I have used Conair hair trimmers before and I puchased another after using this one once. Now, I'm not sure what I should do with it.





gotoshop


Visit : >#@ Buy Best Sales Now

No comments:

Post a Comment