Friday, October 1, 2010

Wahl Clipper 9620-500 HomePro 10-Piece Haircutting Kit

Wahl Clipper 9620-500 HomePro 10-Piece Haircutting Kit












gotoshop





Product Details


For fast, easy haircuts at home. Great for haircuts or trims. 4 guide combs for different lengths and styles. 10 piece Includes: Clipper, blade guard, 4 attachment combs, barber comb, trim comb, cleaning brush, oil, and instructions.


  • HomePro
  • 10 Piece
  • Haircutting Kit
  • Includes: Clipper, 4 Guide Combs, Barber Comb
  • Pocket Comb, Clipper Oil, Cleaning Brush






Customer Reviews ::




Not what I was expecting - Holly Davis - USA
This product is great if you just want an all over short haircut, I thought (which was my own fault when ordering it) that I would be able to cut different lengths with it, but you can't. So if you are looking for something for cutting different lenths of hair I don't recommend it.





gotoshop


Visit : >#@ Buy Best Sales Now

No comments:

Post a Comment