Friday, October 8, 2010

Wahl 858424 2-in-1 Double Row Rake with Shedding Blade

Wahl 858424 2-in-1 Double Row Rake with Shedding Blade












gotoshop





Product Details


Wahl 858424 2-in-1 Double Row Rake with Shedding Blade


  • Shedding blade removes excess outer coat
  • The rake will untangle mats
  • Sturdy handle






Customer Reviews ::




Shedding Blade - john dragon -
I have a small dog with long hair, but her coat is not very thick. The double row rake does a good job of removing tangles and mats, however when using the shedding blade over her back she kept crying like it hurt. I thought she was just being difficult so I ran it lightly down my are, the scratches were deep and painful.It may be fine for a dog who's coat is thick enough that it can't reach the skin, but it's not right for every dog.






gotoshop


Related : >#@ Buy Best Sales Now

No comments:

Post a Comment